Aug 24, 2008

Hamster



We have a new pet in our home, its a Syrian or Golden Hamster.

"Mr.Kittu" we named him, is only one month old.He is active during dust and dawn,he has a very good living place for himself, with tasty(Green apple flavoured) food, water and wheel where is he busy running all the night, might have imagined that he is running from one desert to another desert, but in the end wonder why he is still seeing the same scenary?(shud I call our living room as scenary?!!!)

Its always good to have some pets at home.

I was having aquarium when I was in school, I was so happy to see them swiming and chasing each other, I had golden fish, guppies and fighter..the fighter is the one who killed the rest of all ! Cleaning the aquarium is big work, which I hated and asked my mother to do or my mother herself seeing the horrible condition of my aquarium would clean it up for me...so the next time I bought a small aquarium after my marriage..only two gold fish.I was able to save them for a quite a long time! But after coming to malasyia Mr.Kittu is the first pet.

8 comments:

VaishVijay said...

A pet? Another chore on top of the ever growing list of chores for the week ends!

Srinivas said...

yeah,but its quite easy to have hamster than that of other pets.

Arshat Chaudhary said...

aawww.. thts nice.. one of the indications thts you have grown up is tht u r ready to have a pet.. thats how i know i havent!! :P

Srinivas said...

hmm..well I shudnt lie here that I am fully taking care of it...my whole fmly takes care and I am just seeing!heheheh

Keshi said...

very cute! :)

Keshi.

SRI said...

Thats Keshi!

Anonymous said...

wow.. mr kittu.. hi from chrizz.. all the way from india

Srinivas said...

yes, will be convey to Mr.Kittu..