Aug 4, 2012

Covering Gold medals

Please don’t mind if I am so blunt with the truth, its real and I am sharing the greatest secret in the world. Believe it or not..I am going to share it here...only for you guys!

I thought Michael Phelps to swim, step by step, leg by leg, poor guy, he had no dress to wear at that time and he wanted to hide himself, I thought him swimming and he was clever enough to take that as a chance and stayed all the time in swimming pool, and see where is he now?


One time he wanted to come out of swimming pool, and cried for my help, I shifted that pool to Olympics stadium, he took that as a chance and he came out...of course naked but with gold medals till his belly button..but whats the use??!! See...

people ran away seeing him totally...totally guys...totally..he was happy that he came out of the swimming pool but he wasn't wearing anything except the medals(I cropped this photo to maintain dignity of this podium- a world famous blog)..but look at him..OMG..laughing shamelessly, that laugh lived only for few seconds..as he saw people scarred and scattered by seeing him like this..he went back to his cave (I mean swimming pool) this time its in London, for the goodness of spectators...hope he gets lengthier medals or towel please...

No comments: